Decorating envelopes is a great option for non-crocheters, young Magic Makers, and anyone wanting to get involved! Each Magic Yarn wig is delivered with a card in an envelope decorated specifically for that wig’s character.
Envelopes must be WHITE, any brand, sized 5.25″ x 7.25.”
- Shopping tip for the U.S.: Michael’s Recollections brand has 50 envelopes for $6.99, and you can use a 40% off coupon!
Decorate your envelopes with stickers, washi tape, and scrapbook stamps & ink.
- Each envelope should be specific to one character per envelope (for example, only
add Elsa stickers and Elsa decorations to an Elsa envelope).
- Each envelope should have at least 1 sticker picturing the featured character and several stickers or stamps that are representative of that character.
- Make sure that stickers, washi tape, and stamps used match the theme and colors of the character.
- Handwritten notes or children’s drawings are not preferred.
- Please do not write or print the character’s name on the envelope. We stamp their signature on them.
- Please do not glue anything that isn’t flat to the envelopes (folded pictures, 3D decorations, plastic gems, etc.)–these tend to come off in our packaging.
- Leave the middle area of the envelopes blank so we have space for a name.
Please give or mail your decorated envelopes to your nearest Chapter or Region Leader: https://themagicyarnproject.com/map/
- Most Popular: Elsa, Rapunzel, Ariel, Rainbow, Belle, Moana, Anna, Jasmine, Captain Jack Sparrow/pirate, Batman, Captain America, Spider-Man, Superman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Our other characters: Aurora, Cinderella, Merida, Pocahontas, Tiana, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Flash, Green Lantern, Hulk, Ironman, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Minion, Paw Patrol, PJ Masks