✨Are you ready to make some hands-on magic?✨
Join us for a workshop near you!
Workshops are fun, free, and require no crafting experience. All ages are welcome. Magic Makers under 14 must work with an adult.
After you click through to the calendar and select a workshop, you will see a web link for signups. Make sure you SIGN UP for any workshop you would like to attend!
Since Magic Yarn wigs are 100% free to the families who request one, we rely on 100% donated materials to make each wig. Your Workshop Leader may ask you to bring a donation of yarn when you come to a workshop. You can find more information on each workshop’s link.
Virtual Workshops bring the fun and magic of wig crafting right into your own home!
Work digitally side-by-side with one of our Region Leaders to learn the skills you need to craft beautiful wigs.
Anyone can attend any Virtual Workshop (for free!), from anywhere in the world!
To attend a Virtual Workshop, you will need the following:
- A wig stand (wooden, folding, or table clamp) and a 21″ foam head
- A crochet hook (size isn’t too important; H is a good average)
- A mini-size glue gun and glue sticks
- A webcam (or phone with front-facing camera) and a reliable internet connection
- A phone stand/tripod is helpful if you are joining us by mobile!
You will also need approximately 2 skeins of yarn for the “hair.” Your workshop host will tell you what type you will need.
To prepare for your Virtual Workshop, download the Zoom videoconferencing app to your computer or mobile device (it’s free).