March 17, Provo, UT ~ Huge workshop at BYU
Make a whimsical princess or pirate yarn wig for a child fighting cancer!
💖Help us reach children in need of a little sparkle and fun during a difficult time by joining us for this magical day of service hosted by BYU College of Nursing in the Wilkinson Center Ballroom!
- We hope to complete 300 wigs to send to children at Primary Children’s Hospital and other cancer centers around the world.
- This is a great activity for church and school groups to attend!
- No craftiness or previous experience is required to make a wig!
- “Fairy Godmothers” will be on hand to help teach volunteers.
- Each wig takes about 2 hours to complete
- All supplies will be provided.
- Children 8 and older are welcome to attend, and kids under the age of 16 MUST be paired with an adult to make their wig.
There will be three different options of times to attend:
✨ As we rely strictly on donations to make and send these wigs for free to children around the globe, we encourage donations at the door for those attending. ✨