Flowers! Sparkly, easy, and perfect for beginner Magic Makers!
- Flowers should be fake/fabric. NO paper, plastic, foam, felt, or crocheted flowers!
- Take flowers off their stems/leaves and remove all plastic backings and centers. Keep ONLY the fabric petals, so that the flowers can lay as flat as possible when glued on the wigs.
- Stack and glue 2-3 fabric flower layers in complementary colors together with hot glue. Moana flowers (only) may also have some small, flat leaves glued to the back.
- Add a flat-backed crafting gem to the center. NO spherical/double-sided gems, pearls, or buttons, please!
- Flowers that work well: Gerbera daisies, smaller daisies, hydrangeas (our favorites for Rapunzel!), hibiscus, pansies, carnations, ranunculus, dahlias, and tweedia. Remember to remove ALL plastic pieces between petal layers of fuller flowers like ranunculus and dahlias.
- DO NOT use bulky flowers (that do not lay flat). Examples of flowers to avoid: lilies, peonies, roses, chrysanthemums, sunflowers, or anything with plastic glued to the petals.
- Please see below for the size & color combinations that we need!